1.15.2009

Sharing the Randomness...#4

4. 6:30pm - I've had a splitting headache since I woke up this morning. So now, at 6:30pm, when I finally can't take it anymore, I go get some Ultra Tylenol. Pick up the bottle and am looking for the instructions (just bc I need to know the dosage not because I'm dumb like the McDonald's woman or the crazy who used deodorant somewhere other than his armpits). So I'm looking and looking when I finally see the tab on the label that says peel for more information. So I pull it back and Bob's your uncle! 500mg! Hurray! Now. Who the HELL wants to be peeling labels when they are looking to stop the mind melting pain of a headache???? The only thing worse are those damn child-proof lids. I DON'T HAVE A CHILD nor am I intending to obtain one any time soon! Luckily this bottle had an EZ-GRIP lid...or something like that. Good thing.

Anyway...hope this is at least 3/4 grammatically correct. I'm suffering through eye liquification just to amuse you people. Send money.

No comments: